Battle of Arnhem Bus Tour
The Battle of Arnhem was a major battle during the Second World War fought in and around the Dutch towns of Arnhem, Oosterbeek, Wolfheze and Driel between September 17th and September 26th, 1944. During this 1 day bus tour, you’ll stop at all the iconic locations in chronological order of the battle. Included in the price are the entrance fees of the museums as well as a lunch.
- Landings-droppingszone Wolfheze
- War cemetery
- Hacket hollow
- (Optional) Airborne Museum Oosterbeek
- Westerbouwing-Drielse ferry
- Church Oosterbeek
- Angel of Arnhem/Kate Ter Horst home
- Route John Frost (Lion)
- (Optional) Urquhart home
- St. Elizabeth hospital
- John Frostbridge
- Minimal group size 10 people for €99,- per person
- Smaller group size is possile, contact us at info@arnhemlife for the options
We advise booking this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Be at the start location 5 minutes before departure.
Due to the changing Dutch weather, it is important to make sure to be well equipped against rain and wind and to be wearing proper foot-gear for a walk.
– Cancellations more than a week in advance costs administration fee of 15%.
– Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date costs 50% of the total
– Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date costs 100% of the total amount.
– Less people on the tour than booked for? No restitution.
– No show: no restitution