Battle of Arnhem Bus Tour
The Battle of Arnhem was a major battle during the Second World War fought in and around the Dutch towns of Arnhem, Oosterbeek, Wolfheze and Driel between September 17th and September 26th, 1944. During this 1 day bus tour, you’ll stop at all the iconic locations in chronological order of the battle. Included in the price are the entrance fees of the museums as well as a lunch.
- Landings-droppingszone Wolfheze
- War cemetery
- Hacket hollow
- (Optional) Airborne Museum Oosterbeek
- Westerbouwing-Drielse ferry
- Church Oosterbeek
- Angel of Arnhem/Kate Ter Horst home
- Route John Frost (Lion)
- (Optional) Urquhart home
- St. Elizabeth hospital
- John Frostbridge
If you have special request or other sites you’d like to visit, we can always alter the tour to fit your needs. We do need to know this ahead of time.
- Minimal group size 10 people for €99,- per person
- Smaller group size is possible, contact us at email@example.com for the options.
The full day bus tour will be between 6 or 7 hours, depending on the group size and traffic on the road.
Take a look at our Goolge reviews and see what our clients wrote about our tours.
We advise booking this tour at least 48 hours in advance.
Be at the start location 5 minutes before departure.
Due to the changing Dutch weather, it is important to make sure to be well equipped against rain and wind and to be wearing proper foot-gear for a walk.
– Cancellations more than a week in advance costs administration fee of 15%.
– Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date costs 50% of the total
– Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date costs 100% of the total amount.
– Less people on the tour than booked for? No restitution.
– No show: no restitution